Week 10 becomes quite difficult for me, as I changed my mind back and forth on what to add on my perspective drawing to make it seem more... Steampunk? Redo some sketches to get the right feel. Didn't feel satisfied with my work yet. This week focuses on colour scheme. I tried to combine different colours. Sketch (substitute) The fisheye view perspective turns out to be more difficult than it looks xD . Maybe this one will have to pass. Next is the sketch I presented:- I'm more satisfied with this version. Step 1 Step 2 Step 3: I added a reflection of steam-engined air balloon ships on the water ( if thats what its called..)
Perspective drawing is very challenging. I almost gave up the first time I tried to draw Two-point perspective and *coughs* not to mention challenging bit... - Three Point Perspective. Nevertheless I believe practice makes perfect, therefore explains why perspective study is very important for us students. Perspective: a technique used to represent three-dimensional images on a two-dimensional picture plane. - Google definition From my perspective, perspective drawing gives drawing a structured look. Like everything felt like they're in the right place and its all so neat and it felt genuine. So now I know a bit of one point perspective, two point perspective & also three point perspective (this one is killing me). The simple exercises on introduction to types of perspectives Firstly, draw the lines as many as you could from the vanishing point & then draw the boxes. I made a mistake by doing it backwards. lol
For my first real attempt on modelling an object, I modeled a mobile ice-cream kiosk. The 3 pictures below are the front, perspective and top view of the object. Front view Perspective view Top view I attach here the link to the Maya folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_lncV5RcT49cFVhdHE0blhhU1U?usp=sharing
Comments
Post a Comment