FFA 233 DIGITAL INK & PAINT - Perspective Study

Perspective drawing is very challenging. I almost gave up the first time I tried to draw Two-point perspective and *coughs* not to mention challenging bit... - Three Point Perspective.

Nevertheless I believe practice makes perfect, therefore explains why perspective study is very important for us students. 

Perspective: a technique used to represent three-dimensional images on a two-dimensional picture plane. - Google definition

From my perspective, perspective drawing gives drawing a structured look. Like everything felt like they're in the right place and its all so neat and it felt genuine. So now I know a bit of one point perspective, two point perspective & also three point perspective (this one is killing me). 

The simple exercises on introduction to types of perspectives

Firstly, draw the lines as many as you could from the vanishing point & then draw the boxes. I made a mistake by doing it backwards. lol






A 30 minute challenge on drawing 3 different perspectives


This interior one is difficult. Couldn't find where the vanishing point is.


Moree perspective exercises!~

How do we draw the vanishing points outside of the canvas in Ps? Really been trying to figure it out.
Therefore I just draw the image a little bit smaller than usual so I can fit in the vanishing points.


Thank you for reading <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA233 DIGITAL INK & PAINT - WEEK 10 (Progress 2)

FFA 232 3D ANIMATION - Modelling and Texturing